Wednesday, 17 February 2016

My Introductory Post.

   Here's a little insight on me.




" I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself". - Oprah Winfrey.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rona Foster and I'm 22 years old and I'm from South Manzanilla, Trinidad. I have created this blog entitled '' Embracing the beauty and body of Women''. This particular topic is very important to me because it focuses on female empowerment it's also a perfect example of how I'm not conforming to society's description of what beauty is, especially since I've always been a heavy set person or as I love describing myself as "P.H.A.T" which is an acronym that means (P)retty, (H)ot, and (T)hick.

I did not always love the way that I look because I was always the bigger one, whether in the family environment or when I ventured out to school and people would always make fun of me but thankfully my mother always told me that, the body is not what makes a person, it's the mind and the level of confidence and intellectual intelligence they have. So, I began to become more fulfilled to the point where I began loving myself and not letting the negative remarks of people become a bother to me. This helped in molding me to the point where I'm filled with confidence, I'm always smiling and I want to pass this on to women of every shape, size and color, to love yourself and to always be confident regardless of what people may say about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment