Who knew that I would have throughoroly enjoyed the journey? I surely did not because even though I'm a journalism student I'm still learning how to use technology and all the advantages it possesses. The journey was a lot of fun, a bit stressful at times, but fun.
I was able to share and experience that has been near and dear to my heart for a very long time. I was also able to have a platform where I could hear the concerns of women and young girls that have struggled with learning the art of acceptance and also those that have the confidence that they could share with others.
With that being said, I'm indeed thankful to those that took the time to help along the way. Firstly, my lecturer Mr. Kayode James, he made himself available to respond to any questions or queries that I had, he also made a lot of suggestions and for that I am grateful.
Also, to all those that posted on my Facebook Page and to those that allowed me to the opportunity to share their stories, no matter how personal it may have been. This thank you is also extended to Rahab Hector and Jeniffer Nanlal for taking the time to do collaborations with me your participation was greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment